Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Lights- annual drive through Olympic Manor

 I didn't take as many pictures as I could have this year. It is always amazing to see just how many houses have gone full out in this neighborhood. I always wonder what a new owner thinks when the holiday season rolls around.
 These trees actually still looked like trees. Some of ones somehow turned into looking like mushrooms or UFOs when lights were added to them. 
 The above picture cannot convey how bright this yard and house really was. Every nook and cranny was covered in lights. I felt like I had stumbled across the Griswold house
 This was actually a new addition this year and I really liked it. 
 I found a major award! Last night.
 This house was very timely with their Star Wars themed blow up holiday decorations. 
 You can't see him but DarthVader is behind Chewie

No comments: