Monday, April 29, 2013

A blue haired maiden

Something happens to me at springtime. I feel the urge to change my hair color to an unnatural hue. Maybe it is the promise of all those flower buds about to burst open and break us out of the dull greys and browns of winter. I couldn't take it anymore this weekend and so I did something about it.
 I have five different blues on my head. Thanks to the variations of the hair bleach I used, the colors are all their own. In some cases I even have some green. 
If you are going to dye your hair anyway, why not have some fun with it? Especially, if you don't have any dress code restraints to comply too. 

2 comments:

Liz H. Allen said...

I LOVE that!! Did you just drip on the different shades? It looks like a watercolor ocean.

Luna Indigo said...

I used a brush. It took way too long. And I actually added more colors on the front section the following morning to tame it. The color in the front was just out of hand. I don't know why people don't use more then one color more often when they do this. It really has an awesome effect.