Friday, October 19, 2012

knock your socks off cookies

I enjoy baking. I went to Specialty Desserts and Breads school, I've been trained to bake better then the average homemaker. I didn't go into the profession because the pressure to make things perfect was far to great. That being said, I bake for fun and enjoying giving my baked good away to spread the joy around. I just received my order from King Arthur flour and wanted to try out some of my new stuff. I settled upon baking cookies.
 Check out my three different baking cocoa powders! The lightest is normal fair trade baking cocoa powder, the next is Hershey's Special Dark cocoa powder and the last is black cocoa powder! I love the colors and the range of flavors.
This is the only time when bittersweet chocolate chips will ever look like milk chocolate!

No comments: