Tuesday, February 07, 2012

The National Tropical Botanical Garden 2012

Yes, I go every year to this garden. I can't help myself. It is beautiful, relaxing and actually quite near the ocean. My camera did great on some shots and not so great on others. In fact I think my husband's phone took a better picture of the yellow hibiscus flower near the end of this series then my fancy SLR camera did.








 I guess they decorated for the holidays and hadn't gotten around to removing the giant balls from the trees yet.



 hello lizard!








 These yellow flowers were on the ground and it took me a bit to locate the source


This is a super lucky shot. We were driving away from Koloa through the tunnel of trees and there were no cars coming from the other direction. That rarely happens these days. 

No comments: