Monday, February 20, 2012

27 hours

Over this past holiday weekend I embarked on an adventure of sorts. I enrolled in the class Substance and Sale given by The Film School. It started with a quick 3 hour introduction on Friday night before jumping head first into two, 12 hour days on Saturday and Sunday. My head is still spinning from all the information I received on those days. 
It seems that once again I have started my journey before most people have even begun to consider their next move. I look forward to writing more stories and keeping those contacts I have just made. 

4 comments:

Ernie Martinez said...

Substance and sale is pretty vague even thou its a flim school i i would think it has to do with the sale of your images or the idea of creating profound concreate images that can be sold to the masses.Anyway as i read into it you have some inspiration and it seems as you have come on top of other people who are just stuck in a rut and dont want to go foward or even try.Awesome for you i will be waiting to see where that class takes your artistic ablites.

Luna Indigo said...

If you click on the film school link, then you can see what the class was about. It was very intensive. They taught us how to hone our skills and work on our screenplays, brought in two Hollywood producers and gave us good advice.

Ernie Martinez said...

im such an idiot i noticed the word film school was highlighted but did not press it.I read a book about the director Robert Rodriguez many years ago very entertaing to see how he made the movie El Mariachi on a5,000 dollar buget how he would sit a wheel chair and be moved slowely to do the steady cam shots.They were all friends in the movie.There is only one guitar case thou they make you think there two could not afford twin

Luna Indigo said...

when possible I do try and leave links to things. :-) My movies should always be independents. I doubt any big studios would want them. I have to get on with the rewrites now.