Sunday, December 11, 2011

The proposal

I walked down to the park at the end of the street this evening to catch the sunset. I had this internal debate going on, should I? Shouldn't I? I knew it was going to be freezing and I had friends coming over for dinner. As you can see the sunset proved to be fantastic.
 Behind me at the only picnic table at the park was a younger couple engaged in quite a kiss. I noticed that the man was on bended knee. I guess that he had just proposed. And sure enough my guess was correct. The guy had had a friend take pictures from afar to catch the special moment. After much hugging between the friends and newly engaged couple. The husband to be yelled out "She's going to marry me!" They got a round of applause from all of us at the park.











No comments: