Sunday, May 08, 2011

this boob just might be growing!

I few months back I posted a blog about boobs. It was fun to write about the weird growing and shrinking taking place on my chest. I have to say that going from DD to AA was an amazing feat. 


Now I am finding that very slowly my cleavage seems to be returning to normalcy. I can't place my finger on to why this is happening. My husband has a theory: he's decided that since I have been off birth control for two weeks it have given some hormone the boost (or lack there of) some time to readjust my chest size. I like his theory but have a hard time agreeing with it since,  I was (see my medco blogs) on this pill before I conceived my babies in the first place.


For whatever reason untold to me, my bras are starting to fit properly again. I am not quite back to where I was between kids one and kids two but it seems that is the general direction I am heading. I have to admit that it reminds me just how fascinating human biology is. And how just fantastic our bodies are. We'll see what happens in another three weeks time. 


Until then, continue doing your exercises ladies! "We must! We must! We must increase our bust!"

No comments: