Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thank You! Love it!

Last Wednesday it said "ice cream" on my dry erase board. I thought it was high time to order some organic gelato and help support a local business. My husband and I were super excited for our Thursday evening delivery. 6PM rolls around and we start looking out the window. We both kind of hope that the actual Parfait truck will roll up to our house. 9 PM rolls around and we still have no ice cream. Sadly, we don't know what to do. I quickly write an email to them and we learn that by some technical mistake the website didn't let us know they were taking the weekend off for Easter. Could they bring us our treats on Tuesday instead?
Of course they could bring them on Tuesday! As long as they come! The owner mentioned something about giving us free ice cream. Okay. Tonight at half past seven our delivery came. And can you imagine our delight and shock that we got two free extra pints for that little mix up. That is amazing customer service if you ask me. (plus the pints came in a super cute tote that you can either keep or take back to the truck for a free scoop)
I encourage any of my readers who live here in Seattle to try out Parfait if you ever happen upon their truck. Or if you are lucky enough to live in a delivery area. The ice cream is extremely tasty and the flavors rotate. Did I mention they have fresh waffle cones?
Got to love the awesome customer service too.

No comments: