Friday, March 11, 2011

Now where did I leave that toga?

Are you one of the millions of Ugg fans? Do you always have to wear them? I am not a fan. Never have been a fan. They always look like over priced slippers to me. And please don't get me started about how many bad fashion choices I have seen on women who were sporting Uggs. Mini skirt and Ugg boots? UGLY!
When I first saw these sandals, I was a bit intrigued but quickly passed on them. I saw them again online and then began to think about them more seriously. I do love a good comfortable pair of sandals to wear in the summertime and sadly my Tevas keep letting me down as of late. For some reason they keep cracking where the ball of my foot goes.
I bought a cheap pair of Teva flip flops for my recent trip to Kauai and those seemed to do alright but flip flops don't go with everything. Which brings me back to these "goddess sandals". I was originally wanting them in the chocolate brown color but they were all out by the time I finally decided on wanting a pair.

 I do most my clothing and shoe shopping online these days because I absolutely loathe to shop. My adoptive mother would drag me around from store to store when I was little trying this and that on. I couldn't help but get bored and always thought there had to be a better way to spend your time.

As you can see I bought the "natural" color option which was actually darker then I thought it was going to be. And I think they look pretty good. As I took them out of the box I couldn't help but think at how huge they looked. It would seem though that my feet really are that big because they fit great. Guess who makes them.

That's right folks, this Ugg hater just bought herself her first pair of Ugg brand shoes. You would never know it by looking at them. Would you now? 

No comments: