Thursday, January 27, 2011

I think the elected officials are being pretty dumb

I have now seen two articles about how some of the elected officials have gotten together and decided that they want to dissolve some of our counties. I understand that the county I live in pays for 42% of the things that go on in the entire state of Washington but I don't think getting rid of the poorest counties is a solution. People who live in these counties have chosen to live and work there. It would change elections far more then this group of elite politicians realize. Not to mention other minor things like police, fire and jury selections. I think a better solution would be by hold a meeting with the elected officials from these other counties. They could discuss ways to to revitalize their areas . I get tired of tunnel vision elected officials who really can't see the bigger picture or how their poor decisions really effect their voters.

No comments: