Friday, December 18, 2009

Mystery Solved!

Say hello to Keith, he's been our neighbor Kim's boyfriend on and off for the past 20 years. I know it isn't the best picture but it will have to do for now. Keith is Canadian and comes down frequently to see Kim. Kim is incredibly athletic and goes for long runs just about every day, I have never seen Keith join her. I have though seen him go for a very slow walk up the block and disappear as he goes around the other side of it. However he always comes back the same way never going all the way around. I used to see Keith take Max (Kim's first dog) on these short stints. After Max's death I would still see Keith going out and wondered why. (I have also seen him just stand on sidewalk for no apparent reason). This morning Keith went out for his mini walk right as Frank was heading out for work. Frank calls me not five minutes later " I found Keith, he's just stand over here on 73rd smoking." Mystery solved!

No comments: