Saturday, May 09, 2009

Rogue Gardening

Spring has finally come to Seattle, although you wouldn't know it with the crazy rain we have been having. I have really been missing my yard since the remodel started and have been trying not to garden.
However I have gotten quite sick of looking out my apartment windows and seeing bare dirt. After a bit of seed planting two weeks ago and talking with some of the apartment workers here. I figured out that the hired lawn guys don't really do anything with the beds right in front of my windows. Today I went of and bought some plants that I know don't take much upkeep and planted them outside my windows. Come summertime we'll have cosmos, snapdragons, mints and parsley, sunflowers, lavender and sage. Just a bit of color to brighten my and the rest of the apartment residents day!


No comments: