Tuesday, May 13, 2008

housekeeping skills

This weekend we tried to clean better then our normal routine because we were going to be having guests over on Sunday night. Sweeping, dusting, vacuuming all the nooks and crannies of the house. This morning I was putting my almost 6 month old on the floor in what would normally be the dinning room and saw the above. I thought to myself what am I looking at? Upon closer inspection I discovered they are two pieces of one of the jade plants suspended in an elaborate spiderweb. Now here's the funny thing I know for a fact that I vacuumed the table above where the plants are and the area below, so I am baffled at just how long this web might have been there.
As you can see the web is spread in the area pretty thick and there is the spider too. I find it all pretty impressive.

No comments: