Sunday, March 23, 2008

Salad

I signed up to bring salad over to the Easter dinner we were invited too. I knew exactly what kind of salad I was going to make because it was yummy and easy: Greek salad. Then I got to thinking while looking at the Easter candy in my cupboard; why not create a candy salad? Jelly beans, Reese's peanut butter eggs, Cadbury mini eggs, malted eggs and Peeps went into the mix and guess what. The crowd loved it! They all thought it was a brilliant idea and were devouring it happily. The peanut butter eggs were the most popular followed closely by the whopper like eggs and the Cadbury mini eggs were a very close third. My jelly bean eggs scored with the little boys at the party too. I think only one of the Peeps was eaten but I mainly just put them in as garnish. Another good Pagan holiday taken over by the Christians who were trying to drum up a bigger attendance.

No comments: