Friday, February 22, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Today there was a knock on the door and there was a man standing there. He said that he had once cleaned the windows and gutters of my house for the old woman who used to live here. I said that must have been well over 10 years ago. And so without really planning on it I agreed to have my windows and gutters cleaned. I have to say that it is amazing how clean the windows are now. I knew they were dirty but didn't really think about washing them. What all this means is now some of my sunset pictures will be even more clear, since the windows are clean. For you see I can't always get outside to take my pictures and end up taking them through the windows .
Isn't it funny how sometimes the clouds are more colorful facing away from where the sun is setting?




No comments: