Well, the first coat of paint is now on the walls and two of the three walls in the shower have tiles on them. We managed to pick out a linoleum on Saturday after having learned that our tile floor we wanted wasn't going to work. It seems that with the new toilet and an old house the plumbing didn't quite match up. In other words our contractor could not take out the existing floor and sub-floor to replace it. Thankfully we found a color of linoleum that we like and will work with the colors we had already picked out. I have to say that even though our bathroom isn't done it sure looks 110% better then it did before we started this project.