Wednesday, August 17, 2005

High Price of Fame: television Romance

I am so curious about how it happens. There are countless reality shows on many different networks these days, right? What I want to know is why and how romances happen almost instantly on a lot of them. I know plenty of beautiful, smart women who are single and they don't have the luck as these reality stars.

I was flipping channels and there is romance and cat fights brewing away on the "Filthy Rich Cattle drive" on the E! Channel. How do these people decide to start snogging their compatriots only after one or two episodes? Do the TV producers promise them special things if people start getting it on? I don't know about you but I don't ever recall being that lucky in the romance department. And it's happening all over the place from the "Real World" to "Survivor" they are all finding "love".

I guess if you are single and tired of it, best get on a reality program to meet your future mate!

No comments: